Friday 11 January 2013

I Think I Love You ~ Byul

Kurulri eubdako anilkkurako midujyo, hmm
Naeka gudael sarang-handan ilmaldo andwejyo, hmm
Gwaenhan jiltu-ilkkurako naeka wiro-unka-bodako
Jashinul sokyeo-bwajiman ijeh deunun nan kamchul-suka eubnun-gulyo

I Think I love you keurun-gabwayo
Cause I miss you gudaeman eubsumyun
Nan amukeuto moh-hako jakku-saenggak-nako
Irun-geul bomyun amuraedo
I'm falling for you nan mollah-jiman
Now I need you eonusaenka nae mam kipun -koseh aju
Kugeh jaripan gudaeui mosubeul ijen bowayo~ hmm

Urin aneuh-urindako chin-ku gukeh ddak jeotako, hmm
Hana-beutuh yeoulkae dodaecheh mon hankaerado manunkeh eubnundeh
Uddeo-kesagol su-inyako maldo-andwaenun yaekirago
Malhamyeo dulruh daejiman ijeh-deunun nan guruki-kasirun-gulyo

Wae mollah-jyo gudaera-neunkul
Wae mot-bwajyo baro naegyutae



















I believed it couldn’t be  

That I loved you, it doesn’t make sense 
That it was idle jealousy, That I was lonely 
I tried to lie to myself, but I cannot hide it no longer 

I think I love you, I think that’s what it is 
’Cause I miss you, whenever you’re not around 
I cannot do anything 
And I keep thinking of you 
Whenever I realize this, I think 
I`m Falling For You~ 
I’m falling for you 
I didn’t know, but now I need you 
Suddenly, deep in my heart 
I can see where you’ve settled 

We’re an odd couple, being friends is the best 
Nothing about us matches 
How can we date, it’s crazy talk 
So I said and contrived, but I don’t want to do that no more 

Why didn’t I know, that it was you
Why didn’t I know, you were right in front of me
All this time you were right by me 
Why do I only see the love now


 

No comments:

Post a Comment